$45.95 Worldwide Shipping with Tracking (6-15 days for US & Europe, and up to 40 days for other destinations)
- Instrument only
- 100% Refunds for non-receipts or damages
- 60 Day Returns
- Level: Beginner > Advanced > Concerto > Master
- Workshop: Williamson
- Varnish: Chow Red
About this Model
Wayne is one of the sons from the Chow & Sons workshop. In 2011 he has strike out on his own to make his own Williamson range of violins, being at a ripe age of 30. He draws a lot of inspiration from Stradivarius 1715 and models his range of violins after it, while making minor adjustments for the thickness according to the tonewood. You can probably notice the similarities of this model with his father's. This violin mid pricing does not mean the tone is lacking, just perhaps less time is spent on it (so the price can remain lower). So if you are looking for a violin that is the best flamed for your money, and willing to spend some time tweaking the violin for tone and playability, this is an excellent choice. Especially for resellers.
- $45.95 Worldwide Shipping with Tracking (6-15 days for US & Europe, and up to 40 days for other destinations). Oviolin is a wholesale store. We deal in trade terms, not retail terms. All products purchased here may require you to make adjustments at your local store because strings instruments are sensitive to humidity and temperature. However, all photos here are accurate in product representation.
- 100% Refunds for non-receipts
- Level : Beginner > Advanced > Concerto > Master
- Tone: Rich tone, with good response.
- 100% Handmade, 100% hand oil varnished
- Selected Seasoned Spruce Top, naturally air dried (over 12 years)
- Selected Seasoned Flamed Maple Back, Ribs & Scroll, naturally air dried (over 12 years)
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Hard-carved pegs, tailpiece and chinrest
- Genuine Inlaid Purfling