$45.95 Worldwide Shipping with Tracking (6-15 days for US & Europe, and up to 40 days for other destinations)
- Instrument only
- 100% Refunds for non-receipts or damages
- 60 Day Returns
- Level: Beginner > Advanced > Concerto Master >
- Workshop: Vecchio
About the Maker and Model
The Vecchio workshop has a new model, and we are proud to offer a combine of his excellent varnishing technique with a new Collin-Mezin 1950 body. The varnish is a same 36-layer varnish but this time we are making any antique marks on the violin. What is born is a clean modern varnish on a great Carpathian tonewoods, giving the violin a still characteristic Vecchio workshop tone with great tonal colours.
- $45.95 Worldwide Shipping with Tracking (6-15 days for US & Europe, and up to 40 days for other destinations). Oviolin is a wholesale store. We deal in trade terms, not retail terms. All products purchased here may require you to make adjustments at your local store because strings instruments are sensitive to humidity and temperature. However, all photos here are accurate in product representation.
- 100% Refunds for non-receipts
- Level : Beginner > Advanced > Concerto Master >
- Characteristics with good tonal colours.
- Selected Carpathian Spruce Top, naturally air dried (over 12 years)
- Selected Seasoned Flamed Russian Maple Back, Ribs & Scroll, naturally air dried (over 12 years)
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Hard-carved pegs, tailpiece and chinrest
- Genuine Inlaid Purfling